During the hustle and bustle of the holiday season we can’t forget about our health and wellness. Here is a calendar to get you motivated. Challenge yourself to pick one activity each day and be rewarded with a healthy and happy you at the end of the month.
Don’t wait until 2019 – start your resolutions today!
- Don’t use the elevators for one day.
- Get yourself a brand new water bottle or stainless steel mug.
- Do 10 flights of stairs today.
- Turn off the TV tonight and do something active.
- Go for a 10-minute walk during lunch break.
- Bring your dog or partner for a 20-minute walk.
- Drink 2 extra glasses of water today.
- Park as far away as possible today to get those few extra steps.
- Try a new fruit that you’ve never tried.
- Try a new veggie that you’ve never tried.
- Replace your coffee with green tea today.
- Go for a walk at the shopping centre and finish your shopping early.
- Make yourself a nice veggie soup (keep some meals ready in the freezer for those rush meals during crazy times).
- Go shopping for a brand new pair of sneakers or new fitness wear to motivate you to stay active.
- Try skipping rope with your kids or hula hoop. Have a competition with them.
- Do sit-ups during every commercial while watching TV.
- Wake up 30 minutes earlier and go for a brisk walk this morning.
- Go to bed 30 minutes earlier tonight.
- Give a healthy snack to your closest co-worker for a sur- prise (Goat cheese and Ryvita cracker, walnuts, etc…)
- Today close your eyes, turn off the light in your office to take ten deep breaths and relax…
- Do some stretches while watching TV.
- Do stretches at the office or do push-ups off your desk. Get moving!!
- Do a random act of kindness to a stranger.
- Give blood.
- Get a check-up, awareness is prevention.
- Laugh out loud.
- Try a fitness class, yoga or the gym.
- Clean your cupboards and donate to the food bank.
- Give a positive comment to someone each day.
- Be happy!
- Put your health first & make it a priority!
Gwen Cottingham, Registered Holistic Nutritionist & Certified Life Coach Sign up for more nutritional solutions that are simple, fun and sustainable
You can also follow us on various social Platforms
(Insert Icons with links to her account her for Facebook, LinkedIn, instagram, Twitter & GoogleMyBusiness..you can get this directly from her account in our accounts section)
If you would like to contact me to discuss your needs email me
(email me will be a link to email email@example.com)